My Inner voices

My Inner voices

 There's a voice within me that judges me constantly, keeps me away from doing anything, tells me not to say this and not to say that..

There's a voice within me reminds me of my imperfections and failures and repeats it to me over and over again..

There's a voice within me that's never satisfied of what ever that I am doing, laughs at me and keeps me hesitated because of all the "what ifs" that fill's my head with..

There's a voice within me that makes me feel worthless, unless, and invisible as if I don't exist as if I don't belong..

Simply,

There's a voice within me that hates me..


في داخلي صوتٌ ينقدني باستمرار.. 
فيقول لي لا تفعل هذا و ذاك 
ولا تقل كذا و كذا 
في داخلي صوتٌ ينبئني باسوء ما في.. 
فيشعرني بكل اخطائي 
و يكررها لي باستمرار 
في داخلي صوتٌ غير راضٍ عني..
فيحدّثني  عن مدى سخافة صوتي 
و كم أن شكلي مبعثر و كم كان أفضل لو أنني لم أرتدي هذا الحذاء 
في داخلي صوتٌ يعاقبني على كل فعل و حرف.. 
يقول لي "ماذا لو" قبل أن أبدأ و بعد أن أنتهي 
 في داخلي صوتٌ يشعرني بالنقص.. 
يشعرني بأني لا أنتمي إلى أي مكان 
بأني غير مرئي بأن لا وجود لي 
ففي داخلي صوتٌ يكرهني...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to understand the logic of life !

The first and last days .. (Part 3) + find the trick!

Forgiven ... ( Part 1) new story!!