What the hell am i doing here?

So am not really sure what am doing over here blogging ..
I wasn't even planning to start a blog ! But my best friend had told me to start one over than million times .. So am giving it a try 😊
I am a pharmacist to be living in syria and i have been wasting air since almost 19 years ❤️
Now! What am i going to blog about right?
Well we all have these scattered pieces of words inside of our minds but each and every one of us arrange them differently .. And it seems like am good at arranging things! 
I have always dreamed about writing a book or something .. So i guess this is a step up closer for that dream ! 
I write all different kind of thing but most of them are arabic stuff so yeah ..
P.s: I have no idea what am i DOING!
                                                        Enjoy❤️

Comments

kamar jiab said…
You go girl !!:D M3aki lal mot :p
Kamar Charaf said…
Thank youuuu ❤️❤️❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to understand the logic of life !

The first and last days .. (Part 3) + find the trick!

Forgiven ... ( Part 1) new story!!